Friday, July 25, 2008

The Definition of Trash

While I had planned today to start a four day segment of weight-loss and health tips and stories.

Yet my blood pressure and anger are boiling today from a Right Wing Radio asshole named Michael Savage. Loyal readers know I try to not use curse words on this site, but Michael Savage doesn't deserve to be treated with civility. On his radio show earlier this week Savage went on an unconsionable rant which is embedded below.



Now I don't listen to a ton of political talk on the radio. Intsead I grow my brain by listening to Sports Radio. Yet, I do occasionally listen to right wing radio to hear what the 'other side' says. I roll my eyes at a lot of it, but also feel like I better understand the viewpoints of those not in my enlightened train of thought.

Like many Americans I believe in Free Speech and shock jocks make outlandish comments on these shows. If you wanted to, you can listen to any show and make an issue out of it. Freak out if you want or you can take it for what it is, people trying to make ratings and draw attention to themsleves.

Savage crossed the line, and his lack of a true apology continually sinks himself.

A less reported statement in the above clip is how 'minorities' have been faking athsma for 20 years. This 'not so subliminal' racist statement is worse than Don Imus's 'nappy headed ho's' statemen ever was. He makes it as though minority parents were teaching their kids to fake athsma.

Autism is becoming unfortunately a lot like cancer in the respect that it seems to touch everyones life in some way or another. I remember talking tomy friends who have had kids recently and they have all mentioned the 'fear' they have worrying about it for their kids.

Savage should be fired,,,, again. That's right, this righteuosly indignant lover of freedom has been fired for awful comments before. Savage was given a show on MSNBC but was let go after he said the following to a gay caller.

You should only get AIDS and die, you pig. How's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig. You got nothing better than to put me down, you piece of garbage.



I am happy to hear noone has come to his defense and noone should. With any luck this will be the end of the career of a piece of shit.

No comments: